Century Drill & Tool 7/16 x 6-Inch Masonry Sonic Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/16 x 6-Inch Masonry Sonic Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Sonic's advanced flute design clears debris faster, keeping the cutting tip cooler, extending drill life
- Industrial tungsten carbide cutting tip resists wear and breakage for maximum durability
- Fully ground, heat-treated body handles the shock and stress of cutting concrete, stone, tile, granite and other masonry materials
- Hardened nickel steel body to withstand direct abuse
Century Drill & Tool Sonic Drill Bit, 7/16 in Dia, Flute Length: 4 in , Shank Type: Straight, Shank Diameter: 1/4 in , Cutting Edge Material: Tungsten Carbide, Steel, Nickel, 6 in OAL, Applicable Materials: Concrete, Granite, Masonry, Stone, Tile, Package Type: Pack, Package Quantity: 4
|Applicable Materials||Concrete, Granite, Masonry, Stone, Tile|
|Cutting Edge Material||Tungsten Carbide|
|Flute Length||4 in|
|Overall Length||6 in|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 in|