Ferry-Morse Organic Parsley Flat Italian Seeds, Biennial Herb
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Organic Parsley Flat Italian Seeds, Biennial Herb
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Has a slightly peppery taste with hints of citrus, and has more flavor than curled varieties
- Preparation Ideas: Great for use in marinades or potato dishes and as a garnish
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 21-28 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 10"
- Growing Height: 12-16"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Biennial Herb. Certified Organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers. A very nice flavor that is a favorite for fresh use or drying. The dark green leaves are very attractive as a garnish. Easy to grow.
|Days to Maturity||75-77|