Plantation Products Organic Lettuce Parris Island Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Organic Lettuce Parris Island Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Feb 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Sweet and mild
- Preparation Ideas: Ideal for caesar salads or tossed with other greens
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Growth Type: Romaine
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 18"/8"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Lettuce Parris Island Cos grows long, spoon-shaped leaves that fold into an upright, loose head 8 to 9 in tall. It is very crisp, tender, and more nutritious than iceberg head lettuce. This cool weather vegetable withstands warm weather better than most other lettuce.
|Days to Maturity||68|