Plantation Products Organic Carrot Danvers Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Organic Carrot Danvers Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Feb 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Crisp, fresh carrot taste
- Preparation Ideas: Roast these carrots in olive oil for a nice addition to your meal
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 8-12 Days
- Growth Type: Root
- Planting Depth: .25-.5"
- Seed Spacing: 15"/3"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Strong tops on the 8 in mature roots of Danvers Carrots make them easy to pull from the ground. The flesh is firm, crisp, and has excellent flavor. A fine keeper and high in vitamin A.
|Days to Maturity||75|