Gumout 16-Oz Amber/Clear Gumout Tune-Up
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Oz Amber/Clear Gumout Tune-Up
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, May 22, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cleans GDI or direct and port or indirect fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber and crankcase
- Conditions gasoline, ethanol blend and diesel fuels to fight ethanol and water corrosion, fuel and oil to fight deterioration or destabilization
- Prevents future carbon buildup
- Ensures maximized performance and fuel economy, reduced emissions and fuel stabilization
All engines develop performance issues over time, whether they're gas, diesel or ethanol. Carbon deposits reduce performance and fuel economy. Water and ethanol corrode key engine parts. Gumout® multi-system tune-up is the most advanced treatment for all types of engines, from cars to lawn mowers. It cleans and conditions using premium ingredients, like P.E.A (polyether amine), to help maximize performance, fuel economy and engine life. Multi-system tune-up can be added in the gas tank, the crankcase or via induction.
|Compositions||Distillates Petroleum, Hydrotreated Light, Distillates Petroleum, Hydrotreated Middle, Isopropyl Alcohol, Proprietary Fuel Additive|
|Flash Point||64° F|
|Net Content||16 oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|