DeWalt 7-1/4-Inch Carbide 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch Carbide 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 9, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Exclusive, patent-pending toughtrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- Made from high-density tungsten Carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
- Tough coat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
7-1/4 in Saw blades are ideal for framing, cross-cutting and fine finish applications. The exclusive, patent-pending toughtrack tooth design on our framing and ripping blades is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented body slots reduce vibration, which works with the blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-density tungsten carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength and durability by providing impact resistance against nail-embedded wood. These blades come with tough coat Anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming and are optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Number of Teeth||24|
|Weight (Lbs)||9.3 oz|