Plantation Products Sweet Corn Kandy Korn Hybrid Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Sweet Corn Kandy Korn Hybrid Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: (se) very tender and juicy, with a wonderfully creamy texture
- Preparation Ideas: Best used fresh, but can be frozen
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Growth Type: 8'
- Planting Depth: 1-1.5"
- Seed Spacing: 3'/12"
Corn Kandy Korn Hybrid is a yellow sugar enhanced (SE) sweet corn that was bred for improved germination and vigor in cool weather. It's got extra-sweet, tender kernels that retain their sweetness for 3-5 days after picking. This late variety grows to be 8 ft tall with maroon-streaked leaves.
|Days to Maturity||89|