Reflectix 24 in X 100 ft Standard Edge Double Bubble Insulation ( Sold By The Roll)
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
24 in X 100 ft Standard Edge Double Bubble Insulation ( Sold By The Roll)
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, May 23, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For the professional or DIYer, the large roll size is perfect for the larger square footage projects
- Money-saving residential applications include crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls
- Also applicable for wall and roof systems in commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers, does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 fire rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
The Reflectix® Double Reflective/ Double Bubble Insulation consists of two highly reflective (94%+ reflectivity) layers of film. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow, while a center layer of polyethylene provides our product with high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16 in ). The Reflectix® Double Reflective Insulation is the most versatile, widely-distributed and energy-efficient product that we manufacture. With more than 40+ commercial and residential construction applications and a large selection of product configurations, our product can accommodate the vast majority of applications. Reflectix® Reflective Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings.
|Type||Double Reflective Insulation|