FISKARS 1.4375-Lb Steel Head Hatchet Axe
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1.4375-Lb Steel Head Hatchet Axe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, May 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Designed in Billnas, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world's best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
Get more done faster with a hatchet that chops deeper on every swing, an easy-to-carry choice perfect for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, our 14 in hatchet is ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs, like every one of our axes, this hatchet combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance, this combination of features allows the blade to bite deeper when chopping, with more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Finland|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|