Plantation Products Squash Buttercup Heirloom Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Squash Buttercup Heirloom Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, May 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Dry, mildly sweet
- Preparation Ideas: Roast with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 8-10 Days
- Growth Type: Winter
- Planting Depth: 1"
- Seed Spacing: 6'/8'
Heirloom variety Buttercup Squash is one of the finest winter squashes. Its golden yellow meat is sweet, dry, and fine-grained. Each vine produces 1-2 turban-shaped, thin-skinned fruit.
|Days to Maturity||90|