GRK Fasteners 2-1/2-Inch #8 Thread W-Cut Thread Washer Head Star Drive Steel Cabinet Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-1/2-Inch #8 Thread W-Cut Thread Washer Head Star Drive Steel Cabinet Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, May 22, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Washer style head seats flush and increases holding power for a secure installation
- Star drive eliminates stripping for improved productivity
- W-Cut™ reduces installation torque which allows for fast driving and ease of install
- Climatek™ coated screws provide corrosion resistance in pressure-treated wood with corrosive ground contact
GRK's low profile Cabinet™ screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Manufactured in a #8 ga (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience. Thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to secure installation. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface. Builders have discovered that short Cabinet™ screws can be used in vinyl siding installation, which makes this fastener ideal for both interior and exterior applications. The Cabinet™ screw can also be used for light-duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, yet a need exists for drawing power delivered by the washer head.
|Application||For cabinetry, light-duty structural applications and general remodeling|
|Thread Length||1.575 in|