Deckfast 9 x 2-Inch Tan Epoxy Trim Head Wood Screw, 100-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9 x 2-Inch Tan Epoxy Trim Head Wood Screw, 100-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Color matched epoxy coating
- Reinforced trim head with nibs
- T-20 Star drive
- Type 17 Auger Tip: For pressure treated/PVC trim and finish applications
Deckfast Epoxy screws for pressure treated decking provide unmatched performance, ease of use and value. These high quality deck screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, reinforced flat heads with nibs, Type 17 auger tips, and a specially formulated, color matched, epoxy-based polymer resin coating. The epoxy coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and is designed for high adhesion so that the coating remains intact during installation. Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber.
Deckfast Epoxy screws are available in a range of colors (to match all types of pressure treated decking), sizes (from 1-1/4 to 6), and packs.
|Driver Bit Size||T20|
|Material||Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel|