Bosch Crossline Laser With Clamp Mount
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Crossline Laser With Clamp Mount
- GLL 30
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Cross-line mode, projects two very bright lines that are ideally level
- MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device, clamps to multiple surfaces and provides microfine height adjustment
- Smart pendulum system allows tool to self-level and indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure transport, pendulum locks when switched off
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight, easy-to-use and store
- Features 1/4-20 tripod thread, for use with MM 2 mount, BM 3 magnetic mounting bracket or tripod
- Versatile clamp, stable grip on thin and thick surfaces from 1/2 to 2-1/4 in thick
- Manual mode, locks line for use at any angle
The Bosch GLL 30 self-leveling cross-line laser projects two lines, making a cross-line projection, for a wide array of level and align uses. This versatility makes it more valuable than a typical line laser. With top-notch accuracy and one-switch operation, the user's leveling and alignment tasks are done quickly and correctly. The laser lines are visible up to 30 ft The smart pendulum system self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate layout and it locks the lines at any angle. The pendulum system locks when switched off, to assure secure tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides microfine height adjustment and it allows the laser to be clamped on virtually any surface from 1/2 to 2-1/4 in thick, for level lines at any height.
|Measuring Range||30 ft|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|