United States Stove Wood Burning Circulator
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Wood Burning Circulator
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- 93,000 BTUs heats rooms up to 2000 Sq. Ft. to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat capacity
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep indoor air clean
- Includes automatic blower (CB36) with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Replaces US Stove Company models BEC95E and Wonderwood B2941EB
The Ashley Hearth Products AW40 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than any other circulator on the market. It is 2020 EPA Certified to the latest wood stove standards for emissions. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is controlled with a burn timer system to provide a clean burn. The AW40 offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze. Designed to heat up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. (up to 93,000 BTUs), this stove circulator will accept wood logs up to 21 in in length. The AW40 circulator is a safe, durable and versatile heating alternative for your home.
|Coverage||2000 sq ft|
|Flue Size||6 in|
|Fuel Type||Wood logs|
|Ignition System||Self ignition|
|Log/Hopper Size||Up to 21 in in length|
|Maximum BTU||93,000 BTU|
|Weight (Lbs)||260 lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www. P65warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime firebox warranty, 1 Year all other parts, 1 year electrical parts|