Simpson Strong-Tie 9-Ounce Crack Sealer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9-Ounce Crack Sealer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Can be dispensed with a standard caulking tool
- Can also be used on dry cracks if water is introduced to affected area
- Can be used with a reduced amount or without accelerator to slow down reaction time
- Expands to fill voids and seal the affected area
- Fast reacting, reaction begins within 1 min after exposure to moisture
- Expansion may be completed within 3 mins (depending on the amount of moisture and the ambient temperature)
- 20:1 expansion ratio (unrestricted rise) means less material needed
The Crack-Pac® Flex-H2O™ polyurethane injection resin seals leaking cracks, voids or fractures from 1/32 to 1/4 in wide in concrete or solid masonry. Designed to perform in applications where water is seeping or mildly leaking from the crack, the polyurethane is packaged in the cartridge and an accelerator is packaged in the nozzle. When the resin encounters water as it is injected into the crack, it becomes an expanding foam that provides a flexible seal in leaking and non-leaking cracks.
|Application Temperature||60 to 90-degree F|
|Color||Clear/Light Yellow (Part A), Clear/Green (Part B)|
|Compositions||MDI Prepolymers, Propanoic Acid, Ester, Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate, Mixed Isomers, Methylene Biphenyl Isocyanate, Polymeric Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate (Part A), Tertiary Amine, Tin Mercaptide (Part B)|
|Flash Point||>200 (Part A), >150 (Part B)-degree F|
|Net Content||9 oz|
|Odor/Scent||Slightly Musty (Part A), Amine (Part B)|
|Specific Gravity||1.04 to 1.07 (Part A), 0.9 to 0.93 (Part B)|
|VOC Content||3 g/L|