Plantation Products Parsley Evergreen Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Parsley Evergreen Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Mild bitter taste
- Preparation Ideas: Use fresh or dried as a garnish or in seasoning
- Days to Germination: 21-28 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 10"
- Growing Height: 12-16"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Parsley Evergreen is an All-American Selection Winner. The leaves are dark green, curled, and large. It is a vigorous grower and exhibits more frost resistance than other parsleys. It can be used for flavoring salads and soups, or used as a garnish.
|Days to Maturity||70-80|
|Sun Exposure||Sun/Partial Shade|