Plantation Products Basil Mammoth Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Basil Mammoth Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Similar to sweet basil, but not as strong
- Preparation Ideas: The sweet taste and large leaves make it ideal for sandwiches and sauces
- Days to Germination: 5-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70-80 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 10"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
The leaves of Basil Sweet are attractive and have a spicy flavor that makes green salads, tomato and cheese dishes, soups, and omelettes extra delicious. The entire plant has a very pleasing aroma. It's a good companion for tomato plants.
|Sun Exposure||Full Sun|