Diablo 4-1/2-Inch Diamond Cup Wheel For Masonry
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-1/2-Inch Diamond Cup Wheel For Masonry
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- L-shaped diamond segments for a clean, smooth finish with fast grinding action and long wheel life
- Extra-wide slots deliver efficient dust extraction
- Optimized L-shaped diamonds segments and diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in concrete grinding applications
- For dry grinding
- Max RPM of 13,280
Diablo's diamond cup wheels provide extreme durability, faster cuts and longer life in concrete grinding applications. These superior performing diamond cup wheels deliver up to 3X faster material removal versus standard diamond cup wheels. Extra-wide slots provide maximum dust extraction while the L-shaped diamond segments avoid gouging and swirl marks. Industrial-grade diamonds deliver lasting durability and maximizes quality in extreme applications.
|Rim Design||Cup Wheel|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|