Diablo 1-1/16 x 17-1/2-Inch Auger Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/16 x 17-1/2-Inch Auger Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 16, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Two-step cutting action for precise, clean holes in wood drilling applications
- Dura-Tip for extreme durability in nail-embedded wood
- Dual cutting edge design for effortless, smooth hole drilling in nail-embedded wood
- Deep flutes for fast chip removal
- 7/16-inch hex quick change shank increases stability and durability in cordless and corded impact wrenches and drill drivers
Diablos Auger Bit range provides maximum performance, extreme durability and superior life in nail-embedded wood applications. A two-step cutting action creates holes that are precise and clean. The self-feeding Dura-Tip™ pulls the bit while the dual cutting edge delivers an effortless, smooth drilling experience in wood with nails. Deep flutes enhance the chip evacuation process for more holes per charge. Quick change shank increases stability and durability in cordless and corded impact wrenches and drill drivers.
|Shank Size||7/16 in|
|Working Length||13-1/2 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|