Diablo Speedemon Spade Bit Set 12-Piece
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Speedemon Spade Bit Set 12-Piece
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- SPEED-TIP™ self-feed design effortlessly pulls the bit with minimal effort and faster holes
- Optimized curved paddle design quickly removes chip build-up for more holes per charge
- Impact Strong increases shank stability and durability
- Angled spur cutting edge scores wood for clean holes and reduced blowout
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers
Diablo's SPEEDemon™ Spade Bit range provides one of the fastest, most effortless hole drilling solutions on the market for fast, clean wood. The high-performance SPEED-TIP™ design self-feeds for faster hole making when compared to traditional spade bits. An optimized Curved Paddle design enhances the chip evacuation process for more holes per charge. This range is Impact Strong for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
|Includes||1/4 in , 3/8 in , 1/2 in , 9/16 in , 5/8 in , 11/16 in , 3/4 in , 7/8 in , 1 in , 1-1/8 in , 1-1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|