Diablo 1/4-Inch Tile And Stone Carbide Tipped Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch Tile And Stone Carbide Tipped Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact for maximum durability and superior life versus standard tile and stone hammer drill bits
- Multi-Ground carbide tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise hole drilling
- 3-Flat Shank eliminates spinning in drill chucks
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded drill drivers
Diablo's Tile & Stone Carbide Tipped Drill Bit range provides faster starts and longer life in tile, stone and glass. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. The multi-ground carbide tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean holes when drilling into hard materials. The 3-Flat Shank provides extra stability by eliminating spinning in the drill chuck.