Work Sharp 400 Grit Medium/Fine Ceramic/Coarse Diamond/Convex Carbide Abrasive Pivot Pro Knife Sharpener
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
400 Grit Medium/Fine Ceramic/Coarse Diamond/Convex Carbide Abrasive Pivot Pro Knife Sharpener
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide and ceramic sharpening slots create and finish a sharp edge and the ceramic rods can restore serrations
- Exclusive pivot technology follows the curve of the blade for an easier, more consistent edge
- Work Sharp is the only pull through knife sharpener line that sharpens to a true convex edge for superior edge retention and durability
The Work Sharp Handheld Pivot PRO Knife & Tool Sharpener quickly and easily restores factory sharpness to knives and a wide range of edge tools. Convex Carbides quickly restore a sharp edge, while the fine grit ceramic rods hone a knife edge to factory sharp results. Pivot Response follows the curve of the blade when sharpening making it easier and more consistent. Includes two additional dedicated sharpening modules, one for fine edge lawn & garden tools and another for scissors and shears. Medium grit diamond plate provides the perfect solution for sharpening a wide range of blades, including axes. Handheld design is effective for use both on a work bench or countertop and out in the yard or at camp. Scissor and Shear sharpener can be removed from handle for convenient use where and when you need it. Sharpens knives, scissors, garden tools, pruners, shears and more.
|Abrasive Material||Ceramic/Coarse Diamond/Convex Carbide|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|