Dremel 3/8-Inch Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on most materials including stainless steel
- Specially designed for working with conic surfaces
- Use on most metals, porcelain & glass
- 1/8 in shank
A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended general-purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust.
- Use the 415 dressing stone to clean the surface of the grinding stone and restore its original shape. You can also use the dressing stone to create a grinding stone with just the right shape for that special job.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.