DREMEL 1/8-Inch Rotary Tool Mandrel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/8-Inch Rotary Tool Mandrel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Aug 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
A shank with a threaded head used primarily to hold and use cut-off wheels.
- The 402 mandrel is used primarily with cut-off wheels but is used with the following Dremel accessories: 409, 411, 412, 413, 420, 423, 425, 426, 456, 511, 512, 540 and 541
- Used primarily with Dremel polishing bits and accessories
- For use in all Dremel rotary tools
- 1/8 in shank
|Type||Rotary Tool Mandrel|