Diablo 1/4 To 1/2-Inch Impact Step Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4 To 1/2-Inch Impact Step Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Split Point Tip (132) makes pre-drilling obsolete and stays sharper longer resulting in increased speed, maximum durability and up to 6X longer life
- Automated Precision CNC Grinding Process delivers strict angle tolerances on each step for minimal bit wear and 2X faster cuts in drilling and hole making
- Exclusive design delivers corded and cordless tool efficiency in high-speed mode for up to 75% more holes per battery charge
- 3/8 Shank with 3 Flats increases bit stability by preventing shank slippage during tool usage
- Optimized dual flute design for jam-free cuts
- Increased step heights for easier drilling of common hole sizes
- Easy to read, laser marked steps for drilling holes of varying sizes
- Ideal for metal (up to 1/8 thickness), PVC and other plastic materials
- Ideal for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors
Diablos new Step Drill Bits bring exclusive technology to the Electrician, Plumber and HVAC contractor with fast, accurate cuts and increased stability in thin metals, PVC other plastic materials. The innovative Split Point Tip design enables a fast, on-point start resulting in increased durability and up to 6X longer life. An automated precision grinding process on each step reduces wear and delivers 2X faster cuts. Multiple hole sizes are made easy with laser etched step markings while increased step heights for common hole sizes makes drilling holes more efficient and faster.
|Applicable Materials||Metal (up to 1/8), PVC and other plastic materials|
|Number of Steps||13|
|Shank||1/4 in hex|