Work Sharp 400-Grit Pivot Knife Sharpener
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
400-Grit Pivot Knife Sharpener
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide and ceramic sharpening slots create and finish a sharp edge
- Exclusive pivot technology follows the curve of the blade for an easier, more consistent edge
- Work Sharp is the only pull through knife sharpener line that sharpens to a true convex edge for superior edge retention and durability
The Work Sharp EDC Pivot Knife Sharpener is a fast, easy and effective way to sharpen any knife you own. Convex Carbides quickly restore a sharp edge, while the fine grit ceramic rods hone the edge to factory level sharpness. Pivot Response follows the curve of the blade when sharpening making it easier and more consistent. Additional medium grit diamond sharpening surface is ideal for touching up knives, tools and even fishhooks. Compact size easily stows in your pack, pocket, tool or tackle box.
|Abrasive Material||Ceramic/Coarse Diamond/Convex Carbide|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|