CUSTOM 10-Lb Box Mushroom Characteristic Solid Powder Polyblend Non-Sanded Grout
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Lb Box Mushroom Characteristic Solid Powder Polyblend Non-Sanded Grout
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Brighter, more vivid finished color
- Enhanced color consistency
- Better resistance to efflorescence
- Easy-to-use, just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Hard, durable grout joints
- Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile and highly-polished marble or natural stone
Polyblend Plus has all of the great features of original Polyblend, plus some new value-added enhancements to improve performance, finished color and color consistency. It is an ANSI A118.6 polymer-modified, cement-based non-sanded grout designed for highly glazed or polished tile, marble and natural stone that would be scratched by sanded grouts. This durable, non-shrinking grout accommodates joints up to 1/8 in (3 mm) and can be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
|Applicable Materials||Brick, Cement, Ceramic, Glass, Mosaic, Natural Stone, Porcelain, Quarry Tiles|
|Application||For bathroom, countertop, exterior wall, floor, interior wall, kitchen backsplash, shower, swimming pool, tub surround|
|Application Method||Rubber Grout Float|
|Compositions||Calcium Carbonate, Portland Cement, Titanium Dioxide, Carbon Black, Crystalline Silica, Quartz|
|Compression Strength||>3000 psi|
|Curing time||72 hr|
|Flash Point||>212° F|
|Net Content||10 lb|
|PH Range||10 to 12.5|
|Resists||Crack, Powder, Shrink, Wear|
|Specific Gravity||2 to 3|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI A118.6/A108.10 Specified | ASTM C109/C531/C580 Specified|
|Temperature Rating||50 to 100° F|
|Tensile Strength||>250 psi|
|VOC Content||0 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice