Diablo 1/4 x 3-1/2 x 6-Inch SDS-Plus Full Carbide Head Concrete Anchor Hammer Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4 x 3-1/2 x 6-Inch SDS-Plus Full Carbide Head Concrete Anchor Hammer Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Hex collar compatible with anchor drive sleeve
- Diablo made carbide withstands impact and high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Precision Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding provides heat resistance and prevents breakage of the full-carbide heat for maximum life and productivity
- Optimized four-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers
Diablo's SDS-Plus 4-cutter full-carbide head concrete anchor hammer drill bits are one of the strongest, most durable, and fastest tapcon installation bits. Diablo's full-carbide head bits withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar cutting, delivering extreme durability and strength. Produced with Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding technology, the full-carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage for maximum life and productivity. Precision Tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in concrete with rebar for anchor setting. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
|Number of Cutters||2|
|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|Type||Hammer Drill Bit|
|Working Length||3-1/2 in|