See (and feel) for yourself what makes this quaint, compact pellet stove one of the best-selling (if not the best-selling) pellet stoves of all time! E.P.A. Certification (and WA State approval) means that it can be sold and installed nearly anywhere. In addition, this model is very economically priced, saving you hundreds of dollars over comparable brands from more expensive manufacturers. Dont let the price fool you, though, because this stove has the extras that the elite models have. The fire is started with our Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter, and the user-friendly digital Control Board helps you set the feed rate and blower speed to a setting that makes your home feel the most comfortable. The hopper holds a full, 40-lb. bag of pellets (plenty for overnight burns), and the unique, cast auger feed system feeds a firebox that can heat up to 1,500 sq. ft. It is also Mobile Home approved. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and an Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60). Now includes brass and nickel handles, so that you can choose which looks best for your home.
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved)
- Auto-Start One Touch Ignition
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating