Rocky Mountain Quiet Crank Cocking Wrench
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Feb 21, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Reduces cocking effort by 90%
- Pulls more consistently than conventional methods and improves accuracy by ensuring equal pressure to each crossbow limb
- Quiet-clutch design with no-slip brake
- Can be easily installed or removed in seconds
- Anti-torque mounting shaft keeps until stable and secure during cranking
- Ambidextrous design works for both left and right handed users
- Lightweight and ultra-portable, 1 lb
A crossbow cocking device makes it a lot easier to pull back your bow. While a crossbow cocking rope will reduce the effort required by 50%, a crossbow crank or winch, can reduce the effort by 90% or more. The quiet crank cocking winch does this, plus a lot more.