RUST-OLEUM 12-Oz Flat/Matte White Stops Rust Universal Bonding Primer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Oz Flat/Matte White Stops Rust Universal Bonding Primer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- It creates a smooth, rust resistant finish for topcoat application
- Firmly bonds topcoat to any surface
- Durable, corrosion-resistant
- Acrylic resin
- Acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone solvents
RUST-OLEUM STOPS RUST® universal bonding primer is a fast dry, maximum adhesion primer that firmly bonds any topcoat to difficult-to-paint surfaces, including two part epoxies. It may be used on interior or exterior surfaces to include galvanized steel, wrought iron railings, furniture, aluminum flashings, PVC, porcelain, masonry, glazed brick, metal, wood, fiberglass and other surfaces. STOPS RUST® universal bonding primer features an advanced spray system that allows you to spray at any angle, even upside down for those hard to reach areas. A comfort spray tip with a wider finger pad reduces fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum, Fiberglass, Galvanized Steel, Glazed Brick, Masonry, Metal, Porcelain, PVC, Wood, Wrought Iron|
|Application Temperature||50 to 90° F|
|Boiling point||-37 to 537° C|
|Compositions||Acetone, Propane, Dimethyl Carbonate, N-Butane, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, 1-Methoxy-2-Propyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Acetate, Toluene, Talc (Hydrous Magnesium Silicate), N-Methyl 2-Pyrrolidone|
|Coverage Area||10 to 12 sq-ft|
|Net Content||12 oz|
|Pigment Type||Limestone, Titanium Dioxide|
|VOC Content||587 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|