Century Drill & Tool 6-Inch 6-Teeth-Per-Inch Demolition Cobalt Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-Inch 6-Teeth-Per-Inch Demolition Cobalt Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cobalt high speed steel teeth and shatterproof, shock absorbing alloy backbone design
- 7/8-inch width and heavy duty blade thickness handles demolition and remodeling projects where other blades fail
- 1/2-Inch universal shank fits all popular reciprocating saws
- 7/8-inch width and .062 thickness
Extra thick, extra wide blade for all types of hard to cut demolition work.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum, Wood|
|Application||Fast plunge cuts in wood, nail embedded wood, plaster and aluminum|
|Cutting Edge Material||Cobalt|
|Type||Reciprocating Saw Blade|
|Blade Length||6 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.062 in|