PPG Liquid Nails 1-Quart Professional Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Quart Professional Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Strong, durable bond will outlast project
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant
- Bonds wide range of construction materials
- Flexible and bridges gaps
- VOC Compliant
LIQUID NAILS Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive (LN-903/LNP-903) is a multipurpose, low-solvent, high-strength construction adhesive specially formulated to provide the professional and do-it-yourselfer excellent adhesion and extended working time. Certified by UL Environment to meet the GREENGUARD Gold Standard as a low emitting material.
|Applicable Materials||Countertops Cabinets, Brick Veneer, Plywood and Waferboard, Foil Insulation Board, Tileboard, Treated Lumber, Drywall and Ceiling Tiles|
|Application Temperature||40 - 100° F|
|Application Time||20 Min|
|Composition||Limestone, Kaolin, Acrylic Resin, Water-Borne Water-Borne Quartz (SiO2), Titanium Dioxide, Cristobalite, Water, Formaldehyde|
|Coverage||15 - 22 sq-ft|
|Flash Point||212° F|
|Functional Cure||<24 hr|
|Odor Scent||Slight latex|
|Shear Strength||150 psi at 24 hr, 180 psi at 48 hr, 240 psi at 1 week|
|Standards||ASTM C557, CPSIA Compliant, 16 CFR 1302, 16 CFR 1303, 16 CFR 1500, 16 CFR 1700 CPSIA Regulations, Greenguard Gold Certified|
|Temperature Range||0 - 140° F|
|Usage||For Interior and Exterior Applications|
|V O C Content||43 g/l|