Stihl 36-Volt Kombi System Motor
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
36-Volt Kombi System Motor
- KMA 130R
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Caring for Nature: Zero Emissions
- The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Stihl Electric Motor
- STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- To transfer power, the socket and the tool is connected to the STIHL AP or AR batteries using the connecting cable. This means that the battery can be conveniently worn on the body.
- The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments.
- Additional Loop Handle for greater control
- Multi-Function Control Handle
The largest selection of yard care solutions in the world, from the battery-powered STIHL KMA 130 R KombiSystem. The KMA 130 R battery-powered KombiMotor has the potential to make waves in the landscaping industry with its ability to streamline operations. By powering up to 13 separate tools with one STIHL powerhead, the KMA 130 R saves on storage space and maintenance of multiple units. Part of the AP Series of STIHL Battery Products the KMA 130 R gives professionals the ability to trim, prune, edge, clean, cultivate, and more with optional attachments all without gas, fumes or exhaust emissions. The external battery source shifts the battery weight to the users back or hips, ensuring a lightweight, comfortable and balanced position, regardless of the attachment being used. While its quiet operation enables this unit the flexibility to be used during extended hours, increasing income potential for those who make their living in the outdoors, the commercial-grade, brushless electric motor offers optimal performance and durability for a virtually maintenance-free service life. Instant starts allow quick movement from one task to another, and a variable speed throttle trigger has three performance levels, allowing the user to select the operation speed thats best for the job at hand, conserving battery energy and providing maximum run times. The unabated versatility of the KMA 130 R is sure to get a groundswell of support from landscapers and groundskeepers alike.
Note: Batteries, chargers, attachments, and accessories must be purchased separately. Must be used with battery belt or AR-style backpack battery and required adapters purchased separately. Note: Not compatible with the FSB-KM attachment
|Speed Rating||6300 - 8500 RPM|
|Weight (lb)||7.1 lbs|