STIHL Backpack Blower, 57.5 Oz Fuel Tank, Gas, 500 Cfm
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Backpack Blower, 57.5 Oz Fuel Tank, Gas, 500 Cfm
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting
- Multi-function control handle, having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle
- The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience
- The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord
- Made in the USA
When the job runs long, the STIHL BR 430 is right there with you. It has the features you need to get the job done with fewer refuels and less fatigue. Its pro-sized 57.5 oz fuel tank goes even farther thanks to a fuel-efficient engine that produces cleaner emissions when compared to standard two-stroke engines. In addition to its anti-vibration system and ElastoStart™ handle, the blower also features back padding, broad shoulder straps and soft rubber grip for enhanced comfort and support.
|Air Flow Rate||500 cfm|
|Air Velocity||98 m/s|
|Engine Displacement||63.3 cc|
|Engine Specifications||2.9 kW|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||57.5 oz|
|Handle Type||Multi-Function Control|
|Sound Level||76 dB|