Cellofoam 4 x 8-Foot 1/2-Inch Premium Exterior Wall Insulation Board
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4 x 8-Foot 1/2-Inch Premium Exterior Wall Insulation Board
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cost Savings - EPS reduces energy costs and offers the highest R-value per dollar of any foam insulation board. Poly Shield is lightweight and easy to install.
- Code Approvals - Underwriters Laboratory Listed, UL ER7260, for interior and exterior walls. Please consult local building codes for system requirements.
- Stable R-value - The R-value of EPS is permanent because the only gas in EPS is air. Unlike Polysio or XPS whose blowing agents outgas and therefore lose R-value, EPS R-values do not degrade over decades of use.
- Moisture Resistant - Cellofoam EPS is quick drying and does not readily absorb moisture from the air. Its closed-cell structure reduces the absorption and migration of moisture, and the facers surfaces are nearly impervious to moisture. Not a vapor barrier.
- Premium Quality - Meets or exceeds ASTM C578 specs, with excellent dimensional stability & compressive strength. When properly installed it does not deteriorate with age, and is resistant to mildew, rot, fungus, and bacteria.
- Environmentally Friendly - Cellofoam EPS contains no formaldehyde or ozone-depleting CFCs or HCFCs. Its EPS core is 100% recyclable and may contain recycled material.
- Manufactured to your Needs - Cellofoam Poly Shield is available in a wide variety of lengths and widths in thicknesses of 1/2 to 6-inches, and ASTM C578 nominal densities of 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 lb/ft cubed
Cellofoam Poly Shield Exterior Wall is a heat-laminated insulation board that significantly reduces energy costs by adding R-value to your exterior walls. Designed for both commercial and residential interior wall applications, Poly Shield wraps the structure in permanent thermal protection, decelerate heat flow and reducing air infiltration.