Mid State Quik Stick Ice And Water Granular Underlayment, 1 Square Roll
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Quik Stick Ice And Water Granular Underlayment, 1 Square Roll
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Offers a skid resistant, granular surface
- Allows for easy installation and handling as a result of silicone treated split back release film
- Provides high temperature stability
- May be installed directly to concrete, plywood, wood composition board and gypsum
- Self seals around nails
- May be used in new construction or re-roofing
- May be left exposed up to 60 days prior to application of finished roof
- Offers greater tear resistance than traditioanl felt underlayment
- Provides protection for critical areas such as rakes, eves, valleys, flashings, hips, ridges, dormers and skylights
QUIK-Stick Ice & Water Granular is an SBS-modified, self-adhering membrane reinforced with non-woven fiberglass mat for extraordinary strength and durability. QUIK-Stick IW is a highly versatile underlayment that provides superior waterproof integrity and is an excellent second wall of defense against wind driven rain and seepage due to ice damming.
Image shows a 2 square roll box. This SKU is for 1 square roll only.