THE 21-DEGREE PLASTIC COLLATED LOW PROFILE FRAMING NAILER FEATURES A LOW PROFILE DESIGN FOR GETTING IN BETWEEN RAFTERS AND TIGHTS SPACES. THE TOOL-FREE SELECTABLE TRIGGER ALLOWS FOR A SINGLE-DRIVE OR MULTI-DRIVE MODE WITH THE FLIP OF A SWITCH, AND THE TOOL-FREE DEPTH OF DRIVE ADJUSTMENT IS DESIGNED FOR PRECISE SINKING OF FASTENERS. THIS UNIT HAS AN ADJUSTABLE RAFTER HOOK WHICH ALLOWS USERS TO HAVE BOTH HANDS FREE WHEN NECESSARY.
- Drives 21 ° plastic collated 2 in - 3-1/4 in x .113 in - .148 in framing nails
- Low profile at only 12 in height gets in-between tight framing studs
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs designed for less fatigue and maneuverability
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber
- Depth control for precise fastener placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Includes adjustable rafter hook