60-Inch Zt-Xl With 24-Hp 726cc Kawasaki Engine
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Feb 22, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- FULLY WELDED TUBULAR FRAME this fully fabricated tubular frame is welded into a single piece, providing a strong, stable backbone you wont get from a competitive bolted, multisectional frame.
- COMMERCIAL ENGINE OPTIONS Kawasaki provides the same power, durability and dependability trusted by professional cutters every day
- 11-GAUGE FABRICATED DECK drop this 11-gauge steel deck and it wont let you down. The 4 1/2-inch-deep design delivers adequate airflow to handle challenging mowing conditions, delivering professional-grade cut quality and durability.
- HYDRO-GEAR ZT-2800 TRANSMISSION The Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 transmission provides increased torque, a smoother ride and longer life.
- SEATING COMFORT this plush high-back seat with seat isolation along with cut and sewn armrests ensures upgraded comfort for longer mowing sessions.
- TIRES roll right by the competition with 20-inch drive tires and 11 x 6-inch front caster wheels designed to provide better traction, control and handling.
MOW WITH AUTHORITY. Put the heavy duty ZT XL to the test on your toughest acreage. Built for big jobs, the ZT XL has been redesigned with vibration isolators and a high-back seat to combine professional cut quality and comfort. Out-maneuver any obstacle with more deck sizes to meet your demands.
|Cutting height, max (approximate)
|Cutting height, min (approximate)
|Foot-Operated Electric Warner
|11 ga steel
|7.3 mph forward/3 mph reverse
|Engine Model Number
|11 X 6-5
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|4.2 acres per hour
|20 X 12-10
|Plush high-back with arm rests
|75 in with chute
The following information is subject to change without notice