Oatey 8-Fl. Oz. Heavy Duty Gray PVC Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Fl. Oz. Heavy Duty Gray PVC Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Heavy-bodied clear cement for use on all schedules and classes PVC pipe and fitting up to 12 in Dia with interference fit, up to 18 in for non-pressure
- Low-VOC solvent cement meets various environmental requirements
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints
Heavy-duty gray cement for use on all schedules and classes PVC pipe and fittings up to 12 in Dia with interference fit, up to 18 in for non-pressure. Low-VOC solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements. Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints. Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
|Application Method||Brush Roller|
|Boiling point||151° F|
|Composition||Furan Tetrahydro 2-propanone Cyclohexanone Polyvinyl Chloride Methyl Ethyl Ketone Colloidal Silicon Dioxide|
|Curing time||2 hr|
|Drying time||15 min|
|Flash Point||14 to 23° F|
|Specific Gravity||088 to 092|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D2564 Specified | IAPMO Listed | NSF-61 Certified | SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 Approved|
|Temperature Rating||40 to 110° F|
|V O C Content||510 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Size||8 fl. oz.|