IRWIN Vise-Grip Locking Plier
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Vise-Grip Locking Plier
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes, ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders and others working with large objects
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Locking pliers without wire cutter constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability with hardened teeth that are made to grip from any angle. Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes. Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work, stays adjusted for repetitive use and classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
|Jaw Opening Size||3-1/8 in|
|Jaw Width||3 in|
|Standards/Approvals||Federal Specification GGG-W-00649|
|Jaw Length||3 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|