Prime-Line 24-Inch Wood Drawer Track Repair Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
24-Inch Wood Drawer Track Repair Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jan 29, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to replace damaged or missing drawer tracks and guides
- Universal design wood track
- Used to repair or replace old style wood tracks
- 24 in wood rail can be cut to fit
- Kit contains 1 wood drawer track, 1 drawer guide, 1 back plate, 2 L-angles and 2 side saddles
- Fasteners included
This kit is constructed of a wooden track, steel brackets and a plastic guide and back plate, together with all the parts necessary to repair one wooden drawer track system. Track restores smooth operation to track mounted drawers, and it can be used for top or bottom mount installations. This universal kit allows the 24 in wooden track to be cut down to size to accommodate for shorter drawer applications. The white plastic saddles are used to replace worn or missing guide buttons, enabling the drawers to glide easily while at the same time preventing wear on the cabinets face frame or drawer opening. This track system is used by many to replace missing or malfunctioning drawer track hardware.
Nominal information shown
|Includes||1 wood drawer track, 1 drawer guide, 1 back plate, 2 L-angles and 2 side saddles|
|Material||Steel; Mixed materials|
|Mounting Type||Drawer Track|
|Pack Qty||7 pcs|
|Package Qty||Package of 1|
|Suitable for||Wooden Drawers|
|Type||Drawer track repair kit|
|Length||24 in (can be cut to fit)|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1- year limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||Prop 65 Warning: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. *Prime-line feels that in all cases the products are safe for use and pose no substantial risk to the consumer.|