Zar 3-Ounce Neutral Latex Wood Patch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Ounce Neutral Latex Wood Patch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Sizes: 3 ounce squeeze tube, quarter pint, half pint, pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 56 cubic inches per quart
- Application tools: non-metallic trowel, putty knife
- Set time: 1.5-2 hours before application of latex stain or paint, overnight before using oil-based stain or paint
- Coats: 1, 2 may be required to fill deeper patches\\
ZAR Wood Patch is a latex compound that both contractors and savvy do-it-yourselfers rely on to fill nail holes, and repair cracks, gouges, broken corners, minor blemishes, and chipped edges on wood surfaces. It's excellent for a variety of uses because it only shrinks a little, and can be nailed, sawed, sanded, or drilled. ZAR Wood Patch can be used indoors or outdoors, and accepts paint, varnish, shellac, polyurethanes, and stains. In fact, it actually accepts stain more readily than conventional wood patching compounds.
|Application Method||Putty Knife Trowel|
|Composition||Limestone Mica Stoddard Solvent Raw Umber Iron Oxide|
|Dry Time||15 Min to 2 Hour|
|Flash Point||5001° C|
|Temperature Rating||40° F|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|