Gardner Bender Stop Shock II GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer Tester
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Stop Shock II GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer Tester
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Single LED provides immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret
- Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10 ft drop and offers a 250 lb crush rating
- Bright 360 deg viewable LED indicator lights
The Stop Shock II Circuit Analyzer makes it easy to test GFCI receptacles and determine the appropriate wiring correction needed. This GFCI tester uses advanced circuitry and a patent-pending proprietary design to precisely detect the required low resistance (less than 10ohms) on ground wire and provides a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indication for correct wiring or Bad Ground, Open Neutral, Hot/GND Reverse, Hot/NEU Reverse and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or decipher a dual-indication chart. The Stop receptacles require GFCI test function to test outlets wired in parallel to GFCI circuits (bathroom, kitchen and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection). Designed for the the jobsite this tester features Hi-impact ABS housinig with a 250 lb crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 ft Backed by a lifetime warranty this tool will speed up the testing process and increase your productivity for years to come.
|Standards/Approvals||ETL Listed | RoHS Compliant|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|