OSI 28-Fl. Oz. Tan Sf-450 Heavy Duty Subfloor Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
28-Fl. Oz. Tan Sf-450 Heavy Duty Subfloor Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- True all weather subfloor adhesive
- Cold weather gunnable
- Bridges minor gaps in framing
- Reduces squeaky floors
- Strong adhesion to most building materials
OSI SF450 Heavy Duty Subfloor Construction Adhesive provides a powerful, permanent bond and is formulated for all heavy duty interior or exterior subfloor construction. Cold weather formula for easier extrusion and excellent adhesion in all weather conditions. Bonds dry, wet, frozen and treated lumber to most building materials. Offers fast set and superior strength and development. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations.
|Boiling point||56 - 57° C|
|Coverage||1/4 in bead extrudes approximately 86 ft and 3/8 in bead extrudes approximately 38 ft|
|Flash Point||-17° C|
|Size||28 fl. oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|