OSI 28-Fl. Oz. White Draft And Acoustical Sound Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
28-Fl. Oz. White Draft And Acoustical Sound Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for use on sound-rated wall systems
- Reduces draft and sound transmission
- Permanently flexible
- Easy application and clean-up
OSI SC175 Draft and acoustical sound sealant is a non-flammable, latex-based sealant specially designed to reduce sound transmissions and drafts in all types of wall systems where a sound rated assembly is required. Its primary function is to achieve and maintain the specific STC value of the system designed. This paintable sealant remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board and most other building materials. It is easy-to-use and cleans up easily with soap and water.
|Application Temperature||40° F|
|Compositions||Limestone, Ethylene glycol, Quartz|
|Coverage Area||A 1/4 in (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 86 ft (26 m). A 3/8 in (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 38 ft (12 m)|
|Curing time||2 to 7 Days|
|Package Size||28 oz|
|Size||28 fl. oz|