CORROSIONX 12-Ounce Aerosol Can Petroleum-Like Corrosion Inhibitor
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Ounce Aerosol Can Petroleum-Like Corrosion Inhibitor
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Extreme protection for exposed metal in the most challenging conditions
- Long-term water and weather resistance
- Dripless, tenaciously resists water displacement and washout
- Will not dry, harden or crack
- Actively prevents electrolysis and galvanic corrosion
- Self-healing, resilient film
CORROSIONX heavy-duty (also widely known as CorrosionX HD) is a high-performance thickened-film version of CorrosionX®. It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion. CorrosionX heavy-duty is dripless and resists displacement or removal by splash, rain, seawater or even pressure washing. It is ideal for long-term protection against serious rust and corrosion assault and in situations where the surface being protected is exposed directly to the elements. Unlike wax-based corrosion inhibitor barrier coatings, CorrosionX HD will not dry, harden or crack. The coating is self-healing and will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, displacing moisture and corrosion-causing electrolytes.