Ingersoll Rand 1/4-Inch Air Inlet Edge Series Angle Grinder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch Air Inlet Edge Series Angle Grinder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip ensures comfort
This powerful, 20,000 rpm die grinder is ideal for finishing. The angled shape lets you get to those hard-to-reach places with a 1/3 hp motor, a 1/4 in collet, a rear exhaust and a self-locking throttle. A grease fitting allows you to keep the gears properly lubricated. An ergonomic grip makes the tool comfortable to hold and use. Use the 3101G in various applications including cutting, porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
|Air Inlet Size||1/4 in|