Henry 4-Inch X 150-Foot Black Asphalt Saturated Glass Roof Patch Fabric
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch X 150-Foot Black Asphalt Saturated Glass Roof Patch Fabric
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Woven mesh fabric made of yarns of inert, flexible filaments of pure glass saturated with asphalt.
- Also use in below-grade waterproofing applications, tank-lining systems, and for waterproofing planter boxes.
- Acid and heat resistant, and will not rot or decay.
Henry 181 black asphalt saturated glass fabric is woven fabric 20 x 10 mesh, made of yarns of inert, flexible filaments of pure glass saturated with asphalt. It has a tensile strength of 75 lb-in stability and durability, is acid-and heat-resistant and will not rot or decay.
|ASTM Standard||D-1668, Type I|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D1668 Type I Specified|
|Tensile Strength||75 lbs/in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Size||4 in X 150 ft|