DeWALT 20-Volt Max Tool Connect Corded /Cordless LED Area Light Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Tool Connect Corded /Cordless LED Area Light Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- LAST SEEN feature helps reduce wasted time and money by providing the street address of where the light was last in range of your Tool Connect™ enabled device
- Remotely turn light on/off and program light with scheduled times using Tool Connect™ app
- Compatible with any DEWALT 20V MAX or FLEXVOLT® battery
- Once you've downloaded the Tool Connect™ app, easily pair with the app by holding down the pair button for 3-5 seconds
- AC outlets provides flexibility and convenience to daisy chain lights or power for corded tool
- Stack lights for easy storage and convenience on the job
- On-board charger with door lock option for security
- Right and left sides can be used together or separately to illuminate specific areas
- Instant on/off with no warm-up, dimming as low as 500 lumens
The DCL070 20V MAX Corded/Cordless LED Area Light with Tool Connect™ Bluetooth technology is a solution for poorly lit jobsites and extra-long extension cords with up to 7000 lumens and the capability to operate either corded or cordless. Instant on/off with no warm-up, dimming down to 500 lumens, and right/left light control make this versatile area light adaptable to almost any jobsite. Pair the light with your mobile device through the Tool Connect™ free mobile app and enjoy remote control of light settings in addition to Tool Connect™ tracking and inventory management. ͍ ͍ The Tool Connect™ 3-part inventory management solution includes the app and Inventory Manager web portal that work together to help you better communicate updates from the field to the office. You will get updates regarding the whereabouts of tools, materials and equipment, meaning your assets are tracked during the day and accountability is placed on appropriate crew members. Use DCL070 along with other Tool Connect™ tools, batteries, the Connector and the Tag for a complete inventory management solution.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Tool Weight||27 lbs|